Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Android Team Lead to join our team.
- Leading the Android Team and working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to CTO
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- 3 + years of professional experience in developing native Android applications
- Relevant computer science education
- Strong understanding of Kotlin and/or Java
- Strong understanding of Android SDK, Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong understanding of networking, caching of local data and multithreading
- Working experience with Design patterns (MVVM, MVI and Clean Architecture)
- Working experience with Firebase and Google Play Services
- Working experience with version control systems
- Desire to learn and progress
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Good English skills
- Previous experience in a leadership/managerial role
- Experience with Jetpack Compose
- Experience with Deep Linking in Android
- Experience with Unit and Integration testing
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!