Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Business Development Specialist to join our team.
- Develops and executes a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities
- Closes new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts
- Evaluates, determines, and realizes quarterly business growth goals
- Creates a business development database
- CRM updates with the sales funnel and opportunities status
- Fosters beneficial relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Good understanding and considerable experience in the current social media, digital, and mobile marketing landscapes
- Experience in sales would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiation skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!