Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Client Strategy Associate with Turkish to join our team.
- To support Strategy Management team with day-to-day operational tasks
- To ensure product listings and zero preventable errors for allocated accounts through the client’s software
- To optimize Title, Product information, and to ensure data consistency
- To ensure that all activities are completed and functioning as expected
- To own and manage weekly and monthly reporting
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Well-organized and detail oriented multitasker
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people/audiences
- Prior experience in customer interactions
- Experience in teamwork either from previous employment or university projects
- Understanding of e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree or currently on an undergraduate degree course
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!