Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Cloud Specialist to join our team.
- Assist and work in full cooperation with the development teams to perform all major Cloud operations and automations
- analyze, plan, implement and support Cloud solutions
- Recommend, design and implement infrastructure performance improvements
- Setup and maintain new Cloud environments
- Resolve technical issues
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follow the company standards and working procedures
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar relevant technical education
- Good understanding of the DevOps phases and knowledge of relevant tools for each
- Professional experience with at least one cloud platform - AWS, GCP, Azure
- Good Knowledge and experience with IT infrastructure - networks setup and administration, network equipment, servers, operational systems, remote access, VPN, automations in cloud environments setup
- Very good knowledge about the Agile development and standard tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Git
- Good Written and spoken English
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share the expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Any technical certification like AWS, GCP or Azure Cloud Administration, DevOps, Cisco CCNA or other
- Experience with Containerization, knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code languages
- Experience in DevOps, building solutions for CI/CD
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools
- Experience with cloud cost calculators
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!