Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Content Writer to join our team.
• Producing various content and resources including articles, website copy, press releases, etc., for a range of channels
• Analysing competition and developing competitive advantage through keyword usage
• Producing high-quality content and incorporating SEO best practices.
• Take charge of developing an editorial calendar
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience writing quality content optimized for search
• Good knowledge of SEO
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent command of English
• Previous experience in content creation is a must
What we offer in return:
• Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
• Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
• Dynamic work environment in young team
• Additional health insurance package
• Modern offices around the world
• Birthday vouchers
• Opportunity for sport card
• Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!