Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Digital Publisher Coordinator to join our team.
- Managing and developing publisher relations through the full life-cycle of one campaign
- Maximizing campaign performance by liaising with publishers personally
- Managing the publishers’ network and communicating offers with publishers
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team to deliver results and meet account goals
- Ensuring all relevant information is sent out in a timely manner with correct information
- Assisting with cash collection and cash flow forecasting
- Confirming leads with clients, obtaining scrub reports and liaising with finance for invoicing
- Maintaining active dialogue with all publishers
- Developing and improving the available publisher’s database
- Actively seeking for new opportunities
- Keep up to date with all business trends and activities
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Strong negotiation skills
- Willing and able to take full ownership of publisher relationships
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, spreadsheets and working knowledge of CRM
- Basic knowledge of internet advertising and/or mobile advertising business and how they work
- Knowledge and experience in the industry is advantage
What we offer in return:
- Training in the digital/ affiliate marketing key aspects, day to day routine, business communication
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, team building events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!