Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Front-end Developer to join our team.
- Working closely with the project manager, product owner, backend development teams
- Continuous implementation, development, testing and delivery of UX/UI features
- Following the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Excellent knowledge and experience with HTML5/CSS3/SASS
- Experience with ALL of the following technologies: ECMAScript 6, Webpack, Yarn (or NPM)
- Experience with at least one of the following: React, Angular, Vue
- Experience in interfacing with a RESTful JSON APIs
- Experience with code versioning tools (e.g Git, SVN)
- UX/UI testing frameworks
- Good verbal and written English
- Candidates with 2+ years of experience will be considered with a great advantage
- Great communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality
- Proactive attitude and enthusiasm
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!