Flat Rock Technology Ltd. is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based, mobile and desktop applications.
The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing user interface of cloud-based, SaaS enterprise compliance/convenience next-generation recording solution.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Analyze Business requirements and provide effort estimations
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Hands-On development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
What we offer in return:
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern offices around the world with excellent locations
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- Opportunity for sport card
- Birthday vouchers
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!