Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Front-End Developer (React.JS) to join our team.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Analyze Business requirements and provide effort estimations
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Hands-On development
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
What we offer in return:
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills trainings, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern offices around the world with excellent locations
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- Opportunity for sport card
- Birthday vouchers
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!