Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Front-End Unit Manager to join our team.
- Managing the Front-End Team and working closely with the CTO and other SLT members
- Mentoring the team and developing Juniors
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Team development and performance plans
- Ensure team members are engaged and practising CPD with knowledge of the most up-to-date trends and systems
- Work with sales and marketing teams to provide detailed and reasonable estimates for clients
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- 5+ years of experience in development of FE applications - Essential
- 2+ years of professional experience managing and leading a team - Essential
- Qualifications in Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through commercial previous experience
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3, including techniques and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of CSS flexbox, animations, transitions, transformations, media queries
- Experience with CSS preprocessors - LESS, Sass, Stylus
- Knowledge of NodeJS and managing dependencies with npm or yarn
- Understanding of bundlers - Webpack, Rollup
- Understanding of task runners - Grunt or Gulp
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular, VueJS - Essential
- Experience with TypeScript, JWT and oAuth2
- Experience with SPA, RESTful API and Git
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Experience with Jira and Confluence - Advantageous
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- International Company
- City centre, modern offices
- Options for Hybrid Work
- Options for flexible working hours
- Career plans
- Additional health insurance package
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Work/life balance
- Challenging and interesting projects
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!