Flat Rock Technology is a full-service software development company specializing in building web-based and mobile applications. Flat Rock also has another business line, focused on Business processes outsourcing and Digital Affiliate marketing.
Our team is seeking to employ a full-time Full-Stack Developer to support and develop internal and client applications.
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular / C# projects.
- Develop application code and unit test in the Angular, Rest Web Services and C# technologies for the Application Development Center
- Ensuring high performance
- Experience with C#. Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular 8+ and UI development
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Strong experience in development of responsive design and user-interfaces
- Expertise in object-oriented design, design patterns, architecture and application integration
- Problem-solving skills
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good English language skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!