Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Full Stack Developer (PHP, Angular) to join our team.
The ideal candidate will join us for a long-term relationship and will help maintaining existing products and infrastructure as well as designing and developing new projects.
We are looking for a professional who is passionate about investigating, learning, and implementing new technologies.
- B.Sc. Computer Science (or equivalent) from a known university
- Experience with Angular: 1+ years
- Experience with PHP: 1+ years
- Experience with Databases: 1+ years
- Experience with c#: 1+ years
- Experience with leading other team members
- Quick learner and team player
- Experience with any OO software development language (Python, Java, etc..)
- Experience with various Cloud infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc..)
- Experience with Voip
- Experience with Voice Recognition
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All applications will be reviewed under strict confidentiality.
We are looking forward to meeting you!