Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Global Business Development Executive to join our team.
- Grow potential leads through networking, cold-calling, trade shows, public speaking, and/or other sources.
- Use your network of contacts to promote and grow the BPO function at Flat Rock.
- Develop relationships with potential buyers through personal meetings, presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, personal mailings, business forums, and/or other business or social gatherings.
- Generate client awareness and develop an interest in the business and its services/solutions.
- Identify, develop, present, and close specific procurement transformation opportunities within target companies.
- Identify opportunities to add value to existing client accounts.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the BPO and CX landscape including the use of technologies such as RPA, AI and Machine Learning as well as being an advocate for outcome based CX services that raise customer loyalty and revenue.
- Apply rigorous qualification criteria throughout the sales process.
- Create and review written proposals with clear outcome-based deliverables that demonstrate the business value of BPO solutions for our customers.
- Lead/support remote and face-to-face proposal pitches.
- Lead commercial and contractual negotiations.
- Accurate pipeline and forecast management and reporting
- Communicate productivity and achievements to sales management on a regular basis
- An experienced sales individual with the ability to operate autonomously with their own personal structure and focus.
- Extensive BPO/Contact Centre Sales/Share Services Centre experience
- An advocate for the customer and expert in delivering value-based customer experiences.
- Experience winning global BPO contracts
- You’ll have proven success contributing in a customer facing role
- You'll possess a proven track record of hitting sales targets
- You'll have exposure to a multicultural / multinational customer environment
- Consultative sales approach
- Proven track record in generating and closing complex BPO/Contact Centre deals
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.