Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Junior Accountant to join our team.
- Add details for all new suppliers and customers in the accounting software and the database
- Prepare sales invoices and send to customers
- Review and reconcile supplier invoices to the billing data
- Work with suppliers to resolve differences in billing data
- Work with suppliers to make sure all required requisites are on the invoices
- Sorting documents
- Assist the Finance Team as requested
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in the field of Accounting/Finance or are in the last year of acquiring one
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiar with accounting software, spreadsheets
- Strong attention to details and highly organized
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify numbers
- Excellent computer skills including very good knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Related accounting or office experience
- Additional accounting certificates or in the process of acquiring such
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!