Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Lead QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Developing the QA automation infrastructure and framework
- Developing, running and maintaining the QA automation tests
- Defining the QA automation methodologies
- Technical lead for automation tests in various R&D teams
- Collaborating with R&D Engineers who will develop tests for this environment
- Analyzing test results, identifying bugs, and approving bugs after RD fixes
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer in server backend systems
- Experience in UI automation testing
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in testing frameworks and tools
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Python
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in Java
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with relational and noSQL databases (Oracle and Cassandra preferred)
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with REST APIs
- Fluent in English
- Experience as a team leader / QA architect / Tech Lead
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!