Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Linux Software Developer to join our team.
- Building the system infrastructure for all company products
- Developing software in a multi-threaded and complex environment
- Follows the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Performing requirements analysis, software design, developing code, unit testing and delivery of finished work
- Device driver development and support
- Debugging skills in kernel context
- Experience with running applications in user space, and knowledge of user space API
- Experience porting/maintaining Linux distributions (Red Hat or CentOS)
- Experience in deployment and administration of Linux distributions (Red Hat or CentOS)
- Experience integrating software with existing systems
- Proficiency in scripting languages (Bash and Python)
- Toolchain and development environment setup, ability to write and modify Makefiles
- Experience in developing software in C/C++
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!