Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Microsoft Azure Architect to join our team.
- Working on daily bases with the existing development teams, helping and supporting the working process with regards to Cloud architecture and solutions
- Participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions concerning Cloud environments, architecture or any other Cloud related decisions
- Keeping up to date with recent technologies and trends
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- 4+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Professional experience in architecture and design of scalable and complex Cloud solutions
- Experience with Azure IOT Hub, Azure Application Service, Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Azure Key Vault and security considerations
- Excellent understanding of SaaS and PaaS
- Knowledge and experience with managing Azure VMs and Scale sets, Azure Data Warehouse, Relational and non-relational databases, Azure Data Lake Storage
- Experience with Azure Cognitive Services and Machine Learning
- Working proficiency with Git
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Professional English language skills
- Team player
- Certification as Microsoft Azure Architect
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!