Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Mid/Senior iOS Developer to join our team.
- Develop mobile applications according to the project requirements
- Follow the instructions and reports to his/her team leader
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participate in Quality Assurance related activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing
- 2,5 years of Professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Relevant computer science education
- Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Good understanding of Swift
- Good understanding of iOS SDK
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong understanding of networking, caching of local data and multithreading
- Desire to learn and progress
- Good communications skills
- Team player
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Experience with unit testing
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!