Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Mobile Team Lead to join our team.
- Plans, recruits, develops and fully supports the members of the mobile team
- Provides detailed and reasonable estimates
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales Team and the other Team Leads
- Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to mobile development
- Creates technical documentation
- Plans the mobile team trainings and ensures team members progress and up-to-date knowledge
- Provides code reviews and reasonable feedback to the mobile developers
- Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities
- 3+ years of professional experience in mobile development (native mobile applications for iOS and/or Android)
- 1+ years of professional experience leading a team of mobile developers
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, improve and share his expertise
- Strong motivation and passion for developing mobile applications
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Previous experience on a team lead position
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- Work and gain experience in real working conditions under the supervision of senior developers
- Learn new technologies, attend technical and soft-skills training, take professional certifications
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization and a young team
- Modern offices around the world with excellent locations
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Additional health insurance package
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Personal career development plan with a clear path and KPIs
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sports card
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!