We are building a world-class company and we aim to consistently improve the level of knowledge and skills in our teams.
As our Software Team continues to grow, we’re seeking to employ a highly motivated, experienced professional as a full-time Mobile Unit Manager to develop and mentor the team. You will report to the CTO, partnering closely with the other unit managers as part of a Global software Team.
- Plans, recruits, develops and fully supports the members of the mobile team
- Mentoring the team and developing Juniors
- Work closely with the Project Managers, Sales Team and the other Team Leads
- Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to mobile development
- Working on daily bases with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Develop the mobile team training plan
- Ensure team members are engaged and practising CPD with knowledge of the most up-to-date trends and systems
- Work with sales and marketing teams to provide detailed and reasonable estimates for clients
- Provides code reviews and reasonable feedback to the mobile developers
- Follows the instructions and report to his/her team leader
- Follows the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participates in Quality Assurance activities
- 5+ years of professional experience in mobile development (native mobile applications for iOS and Android) – Essential
- 2+ years of professional experience leading a team of mobile developers - Essential
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Responsible and organised person with a constant drive to learn, improve and share your expertise
- Strong motivation and passion for developing mobile applications
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- International Company
- City centre, modern offices
- Options for Hybrid Work
- Options for flexible working hours
- Career plans
- Additional health insurance package
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Work/life balance
- Challenging and interesting projects
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!