Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a .NET Developer to join our team.
- Implement project modules/solution components according to the project requirements;
- Follow the instructions of and report to his/her Team Leader
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Participate in Quality Assurance activities such as design and code reviews, unit and integration testing, etc.
- Education: Computer Science or related field and/or demonstrated capability through previous experience
- 2+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Good English Language Skills.
- Experience with Azure;
- Experience with ASP.NET Core, SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin;
- Experience with Angular/React/VueJS;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3;
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!