Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Payroll Specialist to join our team.
- Participate in and manage the collection, verification, processing, filing and monitoring of monthly payroll information;
- Collect employee information and enter time-sheet data into the database;
- Prepare different references for the colleagues (sick and maternity/paternity leave, additional agreements, etc.);
- Adheres the statutory deadlines related to employment, social security and tax legislation;
- Carrying out other HR related activities and supporting the needs of the department;
- Advising management and employees regarding HR policy/procedures, benefits and systems;
- Actively partners with external parties and institutions;
- Fluent level of English;
- Strong decision making, problem solving and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills with ability to keep high level of confidentiality;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines;
- Knowledge of office administration procedures;
- Ability to work to deadline while maintain quality of work and effective work relationship with team, internal parties and institutions;
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office applications;
- Excellent knowledge of labor and social security legislation as well as internal regulations applicable;
- Experience in a similar role is considered an advantage.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits;
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development;
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization;
- Dynamic work environment in young team;
- Additional health insurance package;
- Modern offices around the world;
- Birthday vouchers;
- Opportunity for sport card;
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events;
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office;
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company.
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We cannot wait to meet you!