Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Picture Moderator to join our team.
- Daily moderation of different sorts of images (news photos, high fashion photography, red carpet, product photos, etc.)
- Comparing images with the help of a picture tracking engine
- Ensuring the quality of automatic image matching
- Assistance with the pre-classification of the finds
- Internet research and documentation
- Follow provided moderation guidance and strategy
- Conduct objective, fair and timely investigations into reported content/image
- Review and gather evidence to support the decisions and actions you take
- Identify and escalate priority issues with the proper information and details
- To work with dedication, to be very flexible and reliable
- Excellent command of English language
- Good command of MS Office programs
- Quick learner and adaptable to new processes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented and self-directed
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!