Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Keep up with trends in marketing, social media, SEO strategies and best practices
- Working on the implementation and adaptation of the product marketing strategy
- Discovering opportunities for new communication channels by staying up-to-date with marketing trends, relevant to the specific product
- Monitoring the competitive landscape to define product positioning that differentiates
- Be responsible for go-to-market planning and execution for a range of products
- Monitor and continuously improve the product
- Communicate with all stakeholders in the appropriate language and abstraction level
- Content calendar and coordination of all publishing pieces - blog articles, SM posts, newsletters etc.
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a similar role
- Excellent writing and communications skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven experience with planning cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Passion for digital
- Creative and detail-oriented personality
What we offer in return:
- Training in the digital/ affiliate marketing key aspects, day to day routine, business communication
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, team building events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!