Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Python Data Engineer to join our team.
- Write high-quality code using Python programming language
- Develop web applications, web services, ML algorithms
- Maintain and support the existing code base
- Provide detailed and justified estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Keep up to date with recent technological and trends
- Education in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems or related field and/or demonstrated capabilities through previous experience
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code
- Deep understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience as Python data engineer with knowledge of libraries such as Pandas and NumPy
- Experience with Google Cloud (2+ years) – Cloud Build, BigQuery, DataFlow, Vertex AI
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with large data sets in a data engineering project (4+ years)
- Solid debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Working proficiency with Git
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Good understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn, research and share his expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Team player
Advantages will be:
- Experience with Apache Beam
- Experience in Data Science, specifically Machine Learning and Optimisation skills
- Experience with Cloud (environments, services, deployment)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Linux operating system
- Familiarity with PHP
- Additional courses and certifications in the field
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!