Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Developing the QA automation infrastructure and framework
- Developing, running and maintaining the QA automation tests
- Defining the QA automation methodologies
- Working closely with the development team to better understand the behavior of the software product
- Analyzing test results, identifying bugs, and approving bugs after RD fixes
- Find, analyze and report defects in a bug-tracking system.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Very good command of English
- 1-3 years of experience as Automation tester
- Knowledge in REST API
- Experience in SQL
- Plan, develop, execute and analyze automated tests based on requirements for the software product (STP, STD, STR)
- Good experience with one or more automation tools and frameworks like Selenium, Selenide, Cypress, Pytest
- Experience in reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Knowledge of Cloud based Services (Azure)
- Python knowledge
- Experience with Git-based source control
- Experience with Mobile apps automation
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!