Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a React Native Developer to join our team.
- Provides Detailed and reasonable estimates
- Implements project and reasonable estimates
- Implements project modules/solutions according to the exact project requirements
- Implements and provides consultancy when it comes to React Native development
- Creates technical documentation
- Keep up to date with recent technological and trends
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- 2+years of experience with React Native
- Knowledge and experience with Redux state management
- Good understanding and practice with OOP
- Good communication skills
- Responsible and organized person with constant drive to learn and improve
- Strong motivation and passion for developing mobile applications
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Good English language skills
- Team player
- Previous experience with Git
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of the basic principles of the software development process
- Understanding of the Agile methodology and in particular Scrum
- Experience developing native mobile applications for iOS or Android
- Knowledge in the beck-end development - Node.js
- Experience with Unit Tests
- Familiarity with React Hooks
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!