Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a SEO Specialist to join our team.
- Strategy, planning and implementation of all SEO related activities (on-site & off-site);
- Performing in-depth site audit using various tools to identify SEO issues & opportunities;
- You drive the technical SEO strategy to improve website infrastructure, internal linking, etc.;
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis;
- Work with other teams to develop and implement an effective content marketing strategy;
- Track market trends & analyze keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar position;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Technical SEO understanding and best practices;
- Excellent understanding of the necessary SEO and Analytical tools;
- Knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!