Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Software Support Agent to join our team.
- Providing web-based software support
- Comparing shopping sites (Google Base, PriceGrabber, Shopping.com, Yahoo!)
- eBay, Amazon, Rakuten or other online marketplaces
- HTML, FTP, SQL and other web related protocols and languages
- Managing angry or difficult customers skillfully and gaining their trust and cooperation
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Work with Excel functions, charts, pivot tables, macros
- Create and analyze reports and dashboards on case and client data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solver
- Team player with collaborating attitude
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!