Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Software Support Agent with German to join our team.
• Respond to customer inquiries in German via email, and chat in a prompt and professional manner
• Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to software products for German-speaking customers
• Troubleshoot software problems and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Provide clear and concise instructions to customers to assist with product use and configuration in German language
• Document customer interactions and support solutions in our CRM system
• Collaborate with internal teams to escalate and resolve complex technical issues
• Stay up-to-date with new product features and updates to provide the highest level of customer support in German language
• Excellent communication skills in German, both verbal and written
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Team player with a collaborative attitude
• Experience with Excel functions, charts, pivot tables, and macros
• Ability to create and analyze reports and dashboards on case and client data
• Knowledge or experience in providing web-based software support
• Familiarity with online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon, Rakuten, etc.
• Understanding of HTML, FTP, SQL, and other web-related protocols and languages is a plus
What we offer in return:
• Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
• Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
• Opportunities for professional growth and career development
• Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
• Dynamic work environment in young team
• Additional health insurance package
• Modern offices around the world
• Birthday vouchers
• Opportunity for sport card
• Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
• Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
• 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can’t wait to meet you!