Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Technical Advertising Specialist to join our team.
- Ensures the effective ad serving and execution of all digital display campaigns across the varied client portfolio
- Closely monitors the ad serving process to ensure continuous cash flow to our customers
- Provide adequate and on time troubleshooting
- Proactively inspect and provide suggestions for improvement
- Conduct researches, integrate and stay up to date with industry’s trends
- Work for increasing the yield and build strong relationship with the clients
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- 2+ years in the AdTech industry
- Willing and able to take full ownership of publisher relationships
- Strong process, management, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, spreadsheets and working knowledge of CRM, Java script
- Advanced understanding of the programmatic advertising ecosystem, specifically header bidding
- Experience in programmatic buying, basic understanding of Google analytics and Google Ad Manager will be considered as advantage
- Experience working with supply/demand side services
- Comfortable with Google Products (GAM, ADX, Adsense) and working in CRM systems
What we offer in return:
- Training in the digital/ affiliate marketing key aspects, day to day routine, business communication
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, team building events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If this sounds like your next step in your career, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!