Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
- Creating custom designs for internal use and clients, for a large variety of projects
- You will work with our development teams to deliver the solutions the way they were envisioned
- Client liaison at design stage to establish target audience, business field and the purpose of the product
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC suite
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of design principles and UX practices
- Working level of English
- Ability to work with clients
- A great portfolio
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If you find all of this just right for you, do not hesitate to send us your CV and Portfolio in English.
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!