Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Data Analyst to join our team.
- Assist a pool of Campaign Managers by completing the day-to-day tasks and related activities needed to generate success for the Managed Services client base
- Field ad hoc requests and execute outlined steps outlined by internal and external personnel
- Primarily, Analysts will collect, organize, and evaluate large sets of data for Digital Marketing and Marketplace services such as Amazon, eBay, Google, and Bing
- Analysts will use these data sets to compile reports, perform maintenance, and identify trends in customer accounts
- Assist in the collection and consolidation of required information and data to complete assigned task(s)
- Provide formal and ad hoc status to internal and external personnel
- Handle customer service inquiries as they arise
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Works with Excel functions (VLOOKUP, concatenate), charts, pivot tables, macros
- Strong communication skills across company functions
- Very strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- MS Access, AdWords, Bing ads
- VBA programming language
- Ecommerce knowledge (Retail services, Marketplace services)
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
- Experience in customer interactions
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!