Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Digital Account Manager to join our team.
- Guiding clients through new campaigns implementation, exploring the advertiser’s needs, interests, and success measurements to determine the best possible campaign setup
- Negotiating effective media buying with global publishers, networks, and suppliers to ensure long-term commercial partnerships
- Distribution and placement of advertiser campaigns via online channels including email, display, social and mobile marketing
- Understanding the clients' and our overall business needs and working for the delivery of solutions for them
- Preparing presentations, drafting proposals, and attending client meetings
- Managing and developing business relationships with existing clients.
- Developing new partnerships
- Driving revenue and profitability
- Good understanding and considerable experience in the current social media, digital, and mobile marketing landscape is going to be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Strong sales skills and proven experience
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Organizational and planning skills
- Positivity and a can-do attitude
- Strong decision-making skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!