Digital Account Manager
Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
- Guiding clients through new campaigns implementation, exploring the advertiser’s needs, interests, and success measurements to determine the best possible campaign setup
- Negotiating effective media buying with global publishers, networks, and suppliers to ensure long-term commercial partnerships
- Distribution and placement of advertiser campaigns via online channels including email, display, social and mobile marketing
- Understanding the clients' and our overall business needs and working for the delivery of solutions for them
- Preparing presentations, drafting proposals, and attending client meetings
- Managing and developing business relationships with existing clients.
- Developing new partnerships
- Driving revenue and profitability
- Good understanding and considerable experience in the current social media, digital, and mobile marketing landscape is going to be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Fluency in English – both written and spoken
- Strong sales skills and proven experience
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Organizational and planning skills
- Positivity and a can-do attitude
- Strong decision-making skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Looking for your next opportunity?
01 - Application Review
Once you submit your application, our HR Team will carefully review it and determine if you're a good fit for the role.
02 - First Interview
If you pass the initial screening, we'll invite you for an interview where you'll have the chance to learn more about the position and our company, and we'll get to know you better.
03 - Test Task
Next, we'll ask you to complete a test task that aligns with the requirements of the role. We'll provide you with clear instructions and a deadline.
04 - Final Interview
After completing the test task, you'll have a final interview with the hiring manager for us to get to know you better and answer any remaining questions you may have.
05 - Job Offer
If you're the perfect candidate for the role, we'll present you with a job offer that includes exciting benefits and perks!
06 - Start Of A New Journey
Congratulations, you're now part of the Flat Rock Technology team! Get ready to embark on an exciting career journey and make a meaningful impact with us.
What Awaits You At Flat Rock
We'll provide you with the training you need to thrive in your role and embark on a successful career journey.
You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and industry best practices, ensuring you stay up-to-date and relevant.
Health and Wellness
We care about your wellbeing and offer private health and dental insurance with leading clinics in our locations.
We believe in fostering strong relationships within our team through fun team-building events, office celebrations, and after-work drinks.
We understand the importance of career growth, and our managers work with you to develop a career plan tailored to your short and long-term goals.
Our modern offices are situated in the heart of the city, designed to cater to your every need and support your success.
Stay ahead of the game with our on-demand educational courses that help you deepen your skills and expertise.
Experience the best of both worlds with our hybrid work environment, offering a blend of in-office and work from home flexibility (up to 2 days) subject to management approval.