Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Data Implementation Specialist to join our team.
- Setting up and launching clients on the platform
- Working on configuration and troubleshooting during the customer onboarding;
- Acting as a primary client point of contact and as a platform expert during the launch phase and ensuring all implementations are completed on time;
- Collecting, transforming, mapping, enriching, optimizing, analyzing and presenting product data;
- Assessing and understanding the client’s goals across their online marketplaces;
- Delivering predefined and dynamic trainingsessions to the client user group(s) using established training methodology;
- Providing accurate and timely project status reports.
Fluency in English – both written and spoken
Proven ability to manipulate and transform data
Use Excel/G Sheets confidently – use formulas to collect, clean, transform and analyse data
Be able to read & understand different file formats excel, text, xml
Strong Attention to detail
Strong administrative skills to be able to drive ticket/workflow management
Ecommerce knowledge (Retail services, Marketplace services)
Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people
Experience in customer interactions
Advanced knowledge of Excel (Nested logical and lookup functions, pivot tables, graph charts, VBA)
Experience working with product data feed formats (XML, TXT, CSV)
What we offer in return:
Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
Opportunities for professional growth and career development
Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
Dynamic work environment in young team
Additional health insurance package
Modern offices around the world
Opportunity for sport card
Entertainment spaces, team building events, parties, and participation in different events
Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
If you want to be one of them please send your CV in English.
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!