Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a IT Project Manager to join our team.
- Maintain a pivotal role in the project lifecycle
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the project team and the client to effectively assign and track actions and raise risks, issues and escalations ensuring that the projects stay on track and on budget.
- Manage relationships with clients and the project teams
- Prepare management information for Flat Rock and Client leadership, anticipating issues and offering options to resolve these, highlighting key achievements and opportunities for improvements.
- Work on multiple projects across different technologies
- Create and maintain programme roadmaps, products and project plans
- Works closely with the clients and the project teams to identify and clear the project scope and goals
- Organize and host project workshops for new and ongoing projects
- Create visibility into current state, help drive process adoption and improvement opportunities by establishing metrics and reports
- Manage client billing and project inquiries and work with appropriate stakeholders to develop a resolution.
- Adopt a proactive approach to managing projects, anticipating change and keeping all stakeholders informed and aligned
- Experience in managing medium to large software projects working with technical and business stakeholders, product and project managers and client sponsors. You have probably gained your experience working on commercial projects for a software business or in a technically-focused corporate environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate client requirements, assess challenges and risks and spot opportunities. As a project manager, show strong matrix-management capabilities including the management of executives and escalations.
- Experience with setting and agreeing budgets and tracking time and costs against these.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Good understanding of the web, desktop and mobile technologies
- Ability to mitigate risks and manage dependencies
- Positioned towards both the user and client experience
- Experience with Agile frameworks
- Experience with Atlassian Software (not required, but considered a plus if experienced)
- MS Office
- Hands-on with leading, motivating, guiding, coaching, and encouraging team(s)
- Problem-solving, strong analytical skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!