.NET Team Leader
Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
- Leading a team of .NET developers, working closely with the management of the company
- Working on daily basis with the team, helping, checking and supporting the working process
- Leading or participating in client presentations, workshops and discussions
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and trends
- Plan the team trainings and ensure team members progress
- Provide detailed and reasonable estimates
- Provide code reviews and reasonable feedback
- Create technical documentation
- Follow the instructions and report to his/her line Manager
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in development of .NET applications
- Experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, LINQ, MS SQL Server
- Experience with at least one Frontend framework - React, Angular
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud - Azure
- Experience with JWT and oAuth2, as well as with SPA, RESTful API
- Working proficiency with Git
- Previous experience in a leadership or team management role
- Team player with good organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of software development best practices and processes
- Constant drive to learn, research and share expertise
- Problem solving and results oriented person
- Experience with SignalR, WPF, XAML, Xamarin, .NET MAUI
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems based on .NET
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Professional English language skills
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Working on interesting international projects with latest technologies
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Option for Hybrid work
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
- 24 days of holiday which further increase with the time spent in the company
- Personal career development plan with clear path and KPIs
If that sounds just like you, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We can not wait to meet you!
Looking for your next opportunity?
01 - Application Review
Once you submit your application, our HR Team will carefully review it and determine if you're a good fit for the role.
02 - First Interview
If you pass the initial screening, we'll invite you for an interview where you'll have the chance to learn more about the position and our company, and we'll get to know you better.
03 - Test Task
Next, we'll ask you to complete a test task that aligns with the requirements of the role. We'll provide you with clear instructions and a deadline.
04 - Final Interview
After completing the test task, you'll have a final interview with the hiring manager for us to get to know you better and answer any remaining questions you may have.
05 - Job Offer
If you're the perfect candidate for the role, we'll present you with a job offer that includes exciting benefits and perks!
06 - Start Of A New Journey
Congratulations, you're now part of the Flat Rock Technology team! Get ready to embark on an exciting career journey and make a meaningful impact with us.
What Awaits You At Flat Rock
We'll provide you with the training you need to thrive in your role and embark on a successful career journey.
You'll have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and industry best practices, ensuring you stay up-to-date and relevant.
Health and Wellness
We care about your wellbeing and offer private health and dental insurance with leading clinics in our locations.
We believe in fostering strong relationships within our team through fun team-building events, office celebrations, and after-work drinks.
We understand the importance of career growth, and our managers work with you to develop a career plan tailored to your short and long-term goals.
Our modern offices are situated in the heart of the city, designed to cater to your every need and support your success.
Stay ahead of the game with our on-demand educational courses that help you deepen your skills and expertise.
Experience the best of both worlds with our hybrid work environment, offering a blend of in-office and work from home flexibility (up to 2 days) subject to management approval.