Since 2008, Flat Rock Technology has provided a wide range of innovative and complex solutions for companies of all sizes and has grown into a reliable partner. Our company operates from seven locations – London, Varna, Ruse, Amsterdam, Burgas, Budapest, and Tbilisi and provides software, cloud, and outsourcing services.
With more than 400 highly skilled specialists in our team, we are able to cover all phases of a solution lifecycle – from research, through implementation, to support and allow organizations to create a more cost-effective structure while focusing on their core activities.
With the continuous growth of the company, Flat Rock Technology is seeking to hire a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
- Connecting with as many leads as possible through various channels (e.g., phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Developing a pipeline of new prospects by researching and contacting prospective clients
- Conducting individual lead research to collect more info on each particular lead and understand them better
- Generating new business partnerships by assessing and improving the various communication channels
- Managing a dynamic process from lead generation to negotiating terms and conditions and closing a deal
- Retain, develop and take a consultative approach in delivering solutions to individual customer needs
- Track and provide weekly reporting on the status of prospect contacts
- Proficiency in English – both verbal and written
- Previous experience in prospecting at least 1 year
- Ability to work directly with clients
- Hands on experience with CRM systems
- B2B Sales Experience
What we offer in return:
- Competitive salaries based on performance reviews with additional benefits
- Opportunities for professional growth and career development
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international organization
- Dynamic work environment in young team
- Additional health insurance package
- Modern offices around the world
- Birthday vouchers
- Opportunity for sport card
- Entertainment spaces, teambuilding events, parties, and participation in different events
- Fresh fruits and beverages in the office
If this sounds like your next step in your career, apply now by sending your CV in English!
By submitting your application, you agree that FRT will use your personal data for recruitment purposes only. All documents will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!